If you are new to the world of commercial fueling, you are in luck! Our team of experts has provided a basic overview of commercial fueling for your reading pleasure. Check out this article to learn more about commercial fueling.
Commercial fueling refers to any service that provides fuel and oil to commercial companies, whether at a station or delivered onsite to a business. The products involved with commercial fueling include:
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid: A combination of urea and de-ionized water used in the majority of diesel trucks produced after 2010.
- Heating Oil: Commonly used to keep buildings and offices warm during the cold months in the year.
- Diesel Mate Fuel Treatment: Helps to protect your engine and enhances the quality and performance of your diesel fuel.
- Off-Road Diesel Fuel: Diesel fuel without highway taxes for off-road diesel vehicles.
- On-Road Diesel Fuel: Fuel for diesel vehicles.
- Non-Ethanol Gasoline: Non-ethanol gas is better for your engine and receives better fuel economy.
If you and your business are located in Hickory or surrounding areas, check us out at Bumgarner Oil. We have been happily serving North Caroline since 1954. Our company offers all of the top brands (including Exxon and Shell Oil). Additionally, we provide a wide range of services in addition to commercial fueling. These services include kerosene, biodiesel, heating fuel and more. Give us a call today to learn more about how we can assist you and your business with all of your commercial fueling and oil needs.