At Bumgarner Oil in Hickory, North Carolina, we care about helping you keep your diesel engines performing their best. Whether you have a diesel pickup truck, diesel semi-truck, and other diesel-powered equipment, there are several reasons why you should consider using ValvTect BioGuard Plus 6™. Here are a few of the top reasons:
- Fuel storage- BioGuard Plus 6 stabilizes fuel for as long as 2 years so you can take advantage of low fuel prices for later use.
- Protects fuel pump- A replacement diesel fuel injector pump can cost several hundred dollars plus labor to install. Preventing premature failure due to corrosion saves you money in the long run.
- Prevents stalls due to clogged fuel filter- An inline fuel filter usually lasts anywhere between 15,000 miles and 60,000 miles, but if it gets clogged and isn’t resolved in a timely manner, you’ll experience decreased power, issues with accelerating, and potentially stalling. BioGuard Plus 6™ prevents a clogged filter.
- Improved engine power- Injector deposits lead to reduced engine power which is preventable with BioGuard Plus 6™
- Improved fuel efficiency- By avoiding injector deposits, your diesel engine will perform more efficiently, saving you on fuel costs. You could experience up to 7.6% fuel economy improvement which can really add up.
- Environmental benefits- Diesel burns cleaner when using BioGuard Plus 6™, reducing harmful exhaust emissions while also improving fast starting in cold conditions.
- Protects fuel tank- BioGuard Plus 6™ reduces the chance for rust and corrosion in the fuel tank. A replacement fuel tank is several hundred dollars even before the cost to have it installed.