Heating Oil in Hickory, Lincolnton, Mooresville, Statesville, Boone, NC and surrounding areas.
Heating oil is a great heating option for many homes and families. This home oil boasts many advantages, including:
1) Comfort – Heating oil burns several hundred times hotter than any other kind of heating fuel, meaning it will heat your home quickly and keep you and your family toasty warm through the winter months.
2) Safety – Unlike other kinds of heating fuels, heating oil is not explosive. Also, if there is a leak, heating oil will give off odors or soot, alerting you to potential carbon monoxide fumes. Gas heating systems, on the other hand, give no warning of increasing CO levels.
3) Clean Burning– Some people are unaware that heating oil burns very cleanly. This fuel has been reformulated over the past few decades to lower and eliminate pollutants, giving your home more environmentally friendly heat.
4) Dependability – Large supplies of heating oil mean you can rely on having no shortage of heating oil for many years to come. And when you have heating oil delivered to your home on a regular schedule, you know that it will be there for you, no matter what.
At Bumgarner Oil, we provide you with the best in customer service as we meet your heating oil needs. And though you may be worried about increasing heating oil prices, you can rest easy, knowing we will work with you and help you heat your home at an affordable rate. So for all your home oil needs, call us at Bumgarner Oil, serving Hickory, North Carolina and surrounding areas for over 50 years.
Heating Oil is Still the Preferred Choice among Americans
Over 14 million American homes and businesses are enjoying the comfort, affordability, efficiency and safety of heating oil. Why? Because they can feel the difference! However, comfort is just one of the benefits of staying warm in winter with heating oil. Here are a few more:
- It’s Clean: A new heating oil burner will release virtually zero levels of combustion discharge and smoke in your home. In fact, the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) recently published a report stating that one of the cleanest combustion sources available today is heating oil. A new oil furnace operates as cleanly as a propane or gas model, and is significantly cleaner than a wood-burning stove.
- Peace of Mind: With heating oil, you can store it safely on your property. This means that your supply of fuel is on-hand, on-demand, no matter what the weather’s like. In severe cold spells, gas pipelines are prone to pressure drops that can result in a complete loss of heat.
- You Get a Choice: You choose a local dealer – one that’s based on your personal needs and preferences. A local heating oil dealer works toward providing an excellent delivery service, and may offer other services such as maintenance contracts, repairs and cleaning.
- You Can Switch to a New Provider Any Time: Because heating oil is sold on a competitive consumer basis, you can change providers whenever you want. You don’t have this level of control with public utilities – you have to stay with the same provider regardless of whether price, convenience or service meet your budget and needs.